We are pleased to offer the exclusive and exciting Boaters Enclosure for the Henley Regatta 2018. This novel facility provides guests with spectacular views of both the starting line and the iconic Temple Island. Our fabulous Henley Regatta Hospitality provides you with a wonderfully unique experience at one of Britain’s most cherished social events. What better way to impress your esteemed clientele?
Henley Royal Regatta Hospitality – Boaters Enclosure
Experience the Henley Regatta in unrivalled style this year with our exciting new facility, the Boaters Enclosure. This splendid corporate setting not only offers guests gorgeous views of Temple Island and the races starting line but also the very finest in VIP hospitality. Make it an occasion to savour in 2018 with our fabulous Henley Regatta Hospitality packages.
Your Henley Regatta Hospitality – Boaters Enclosure Package includes:
- Luxury marquee facility with garden area and informal seating on the banks of the Thames
- Spectacular views of Temple Island, the Oxfordshire countryside and the rowing
- Champagne and canapé reception
- Complimentary bar throughout the day (excluding Champagne)
- Four course fine dining, including a cheese board with Port and Brandy
- Individually made Vegetarian options available
- Fine wines to accompany your meal
- Daily Gin cocktails – Mixologists on site
- Live musical performance from talented acoustic guitarist, Jak Chantler
- Reserved car parking at the back of the marquee
- Floral arrangements
- Afternoon tea
- Provisions of ladies’ and gentlemen’s cloakroom
- VIP hostess service
- Chinawhite access on Friday and Saturday subject to availability (Additional cost)
Please note all prices are per person and subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking.
Getting to the Henley Regatta 2018
The Henley Royal Regatta is one of the most popular events of the British summer and attracts thousands of visitors and fans for all five days.
During the Regatta the roads leading into Henley-on-Thames will be subject to one-way restrictions. The main roads approaching the Henley Regatta will be reinforced by temporary signs. To avoid any issues please plan your journey carefully and allow extra time when travelling by car.
Henley town has an excellent array of rail and bus links – for further information, please see below.
If you are travelling to the Henley Regatta on the A4130 (London/Wargrave) or the M4 or M40 via the A4155 you are advised to take the official one-way route via Remenham Lane or Remenham Church Lane. There will be signage which will direct you towards your designated car-park.
Two bus services will be in operation to both High Wycombe and Reading, these services run at a cost of £10 per person or £15 for two guests travelling together.
Trains run regularly from London Paddington Station to Henley, while First Great Western implement a special timetable throughout the event.