We are pleased to offer the exclusive and exciting Boaters Enclosure for the Henley Regatta 2017. The Boaters Enclosure provides guests with spectacular views of both the starting line and the iconic Temple Island. The Boaters Henley Regatta Hospitality package provides you with a unique experience at one of the biggest events of the British Summer.
Henley Royal Regatta Hospitality – Boaters Enclosure
Experience Henley Regatta in a fresh way with our exciting facility, Boaters Enclosure. This facility offers guests gorgeous views of Temple Island and the race start line combined with top class VIP Henley Regatta Hospitality service, ensuring you and your guests have a memorable day at Henley Royal Regatta.
Your Henley Regatta Hospitality – Boaters Enclosure Package includes:
- Luxury marquee facility with garden area and informal seating on the banks of the Thames
- Spectacular views of Temple Island, the Oxfordshire countryside and the rowing
- Coffee and pastries on arrival
- Champagne and canapé reception
- Complimentary bar throughout the day (excluding Champagne)
- Four course fine dining, including a cheese board with Port and Brandy
- Individually made Vegetarian options available
- Fine wines to accompany your meal
- Daily Gin cocktails – Mixologists on site
- Reserved car parking at the back of the marquee
- Floral arrangements
- Large screen TV’s
- Live music during the afternoon to suit all tastes
- Provisions of ladies’ and gentlemen’s cloakroom
- VIP hostess service
- Chinawhite access on Friday and Saturday subject to availability (Additional cost)
Please note all prices are per person and subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking.
Getting to the Henley Regatta 2017
The Henley Royal Regatta is one of the most popular events of the British summer and attracts thousands of visitors and fans for all five days.
During the Regatta the roads leading into Henley-on-Thames will be subject to one-way restrictions. The main roads approaching the Henley Regatta will be reinforced by temporary signs. To avoid an issues please plan your journey carefully and allow extra time when travelling by car.
Henley town has excellent rail and bus links, for further information see below.
If you are travelling to the Henley Regatta on the A4130 (London/Wargrave) or the M4 or M40 via the A4155 you are advised to take the official one-way route via Remenham Lane or Remenham Church Lane. There will be signage which will direct you towards your designated car-park.
Two bus services will be in operation to both High Wycombe and Reading, these services run at a cost of £10 per person or £15 for two guests travelling together.
On Friday 1st July and Saturday 2nd July, a bus service running from Henley Railway Coach Station to Reading Bus Station, the first service leaves at 10.30 p.m. and operates every 20 minutes until 02.30 a.m. inclusive.
On Saturday 2nd July, there is also a bus service leaving from Hart Street, Henley to High Wycombe Railway Station which leaves at 3.00 am.
Trains run regularly from London Paddington Station to Henley, while First Great Western implement a special timetable throughout the event. 7