Positioned on the idyllic banks of the Fawley Meadows, this hospitality facility is a superb way to entertain your important clients and guests in a picturesque setting. You can enjoy a wide variety of exciting features which include a luxurious river boat cruise along the Thames, superb live entertainment, a reserved lawn space and some of the finest hospitality that has won awards for the whole day. This Henley Regatta hospitality package guarantee’s an unforgettable day for your important clients and guests.
Henley Regatta Hospitality – Fawley Meadows
Enjoy award winning hospitality in an idyllic setting where your important clients and guests will be sure to have a memorable day at Henley Royal Regatta. With river cruise and live entertainment included, your day will be full of exciting moments that are sure to make your day truly memorable.
Your Henley Regatta Hospitality – Fawley Meadows package includes:
- Morning coffee, tea and biscuits upoon your arrival
- A Pimms and Champagne reception
- Stunning five-course luncheon featuring the finest local produce, accompanied by Cellar Masters selected fine wines
- Full traditional afternoon tea (sweet and savoury)
- Complimentary bar throughout the day including beers, cider, wines, champagne and select spirits
- Private tables available for groups of 6 and up
- Car parking space (1 per 2 guests)
- Admission to the official Hospitality Village at Fawley Meadows
- Live entertainment throughout the day
- Official Henley Royal Regatta programme
- Priority boarding for the luxurious River Boat cruise
- Alfresco lounge area
- Full access to the Fawley Meadows Twilight Grill and Bar (with cash bar available between 6-9pm)
Please note all prices are per person and subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking.
Getting to the Henley Regatta 2017
The Henley Royal Regatta is one of the most popular events of the British summer and attracts thousands of visitors and fans for all five days.
During the Regatta the roads leading into Henley-on-Thames will be subject to one-way restrictions. The main roads approaching the Henley Regatta will be reinforced by temporary signs. To avoid an issues please plan your journey carefully and allow extra time when travelling by car.
Henley town has excellent rail and bus links, for further information see below.
If you are travelling to the Henley Regatta on the A4130 (London/Wargrave) or the M4 or M40 via the A4155 you’re advised to take the official one-way route via Remenham Lane or Remenham Church Lane. There will be signage which will direct you towards your designated car-park.
There are two specialist bus services in operation throughout the event to both High Wycombe and Reading, these services cost £10 for single tickets or £15 for two guests who are travelling together.
On both Friday 1st and Saturday 2nd July, another bus service will be in operation running from Henley Railway Coach Station to Reading Bus Station, the opening service leaves at 10.30 p.m. and operates every 20 minutes until 02.30 a.m. inclusive.
On Saturday 2nd July, there is a additional bus service from Hart Street, Henley which runs to High Wycombe Railway Station and leaves at 3.00 am.
Train services run on a regular basis from London Paddington Station to Henley, while First Great Western implement a special timetable throughout the event.