Ideally positioned on the banks of the Fawley Meadows, this superb hospitality facility provides the perfect means for entertaining valuable clients and guests. Enjoy an array of exclusive corporate benefits including a luxurious riverboat cruise along the Thames, superb live entertainment, a reserved private lawn space and some of the finest award-winning hospitality.
Savour a splendid occasion this year with our Henley Regatta hospitality packages.
Henley Regatta Hospitality – Fawley Meadows
Enjoy award-winning hospitality from within the luxurious confines of our Fawley Meadows facility. With a river cruise and live entertainment to relish, both you and guests are sure to enjoy a day like no other. Make it a memory to cherish in 2018 with a trip to to the famous Henley Regatta.
Your Henley Regatta Hospitality – Fawley Meadows package includes:
- Morning coffee, tea, and biscuits upon your arrival
- A Pimms and Champagne reception
- Stunning five-course luncheon featuring the finest local produce, accompanied by Cellar Masters selected fine wines
- Full traditional afternoon tea (sweet and savoury)
- Complimentary bar throughout the day including beers, cider, wines, champagne and select spirits
- Private tables available for groups of 6 and up with alfresco lounge area
- Car parking space (1 per 2 guests)
- Admission to the official Hospitality Village at Fawley Meadows
- Live entertainment throughout the day
- Official Henley Royal Regatta programme
- Priority boarding for the luxurious River Boat cruise
Please note all prices are per person and subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking.
Getting to the Henley Regatta 2018
The Henley Royal Regatta is one of the most popular events of the British summer and attracts thousands of visitors and fans for all five days.
During the Regatta the roads leading into Henley-on-Thames will be subject to one-way restrictions. The main roads approaching the Henley Regatta will be reinforced by temporary signs. To avoid any issues please plan your journey carefully and allow extra time when travelling by car.
Henley town has excellent rail and bus links, for further information see below.
If you are travelling to the Henley Regatta on the A4130 (London/Wargrave) or the M4 or M40 via the A4155 you’re advised to take the official one-way route via Remenham Lane or Remenham Church Lane. There will be signage which will direct you towards your designated car-park.
There are two specialist bus services in operation throughout the event to both High Wycombe and Reading, these services cost £10 for single tickets or £15 for two guests who are travelling together.
Another bus service will be in operation running from Henley Railway Coach Station to Reading Bus Station, the opening service leaves at 10.30 p.m. and operates every 20 minutes until 02.30 a.m. inclusive.
Train services run on a regular basis from London Paddington Station to Henley, while First Great Western implement a special timetable throughout the event.