Enjoy one of the most sought-after Henley Royal Regatta hospitality packages in 2018 with the fabulous Riverside Enclosure. This spectacular facility gives guests the chance to luxuriate within the stylish surroundings of one of Henley’s signature river bank settings.
The Riverside Enclosure puts you right at the heart of the action as the boats race past the beautiful garden areas – a splendid spot for entertaining your guests throughout the day.
Henley Royal Regatta – Riverside Enclosure
Our luxurious marquees are situated opposite to the iconic Temple Island offering guests breath-taking views of the day’s action. The beautiful garden areas are positioned on the Stewards’ Enclosure side of the Thames, a racing hotspot for avid spectators.
Your Henley Royal Regatta – Riverside Enclosure package includes:
- Luxurious marquee on the banks of the River Thames
- Private marquee facility with access to private garden areas available for groups of 30+
- Stunning views of the iconic Temple Island, the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside and the world-class rowing
- Private garden area with comfortable furniture
- Champagne and Pimms reception
- Morning tea, coffee and patisserie
- Full complimentary bar throughout the day including beers, wines, soft drinks, selected spirits, Prosecco and signature Henley cocktails/ mocktails (excludes Champagne)
- Delicious four-course lunch with fine wines
- Vegetarian options
- Classic afternoon tea
- Renowned Jazz band
- Live performance from world-class Michael Bublé tribute act Kai McKenzie
- On-site parking for cars (1 per 2), coaches and Minibuses
- Floral displays
- Optional 1-hour river cruise (additional cost)
- Ladies’ and gentlemen’s cloakroom
- VIP hostess service throughout the day
Please note all prices are per person and subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking.
Getting to the Henley Regatta 2018
The Henley Royal Regatta is one of the most popular events of the British summer and attracts thousands of visitors and fans for all five days.
During the Regatta the roads leading into Henley-on-Thames will be subject to one-way restrictions. The main roads approaching the Henley Regatta will be reinforced by temporary signs. To avoid any issues please plan your journey carefully and allow extra time when travelling by car.
Henley town has excellent rail and bus links, for further information see below.
If you are travelling to the Henley Regatta on the A4130 (London/Wargrave) or the M4 or M40 via the A4155 you’re advised to take the official one-way route via Remenham Lane or Remenham Church Lane. There will be signage which will direct you towards your designated car-park.
There are two specialist bus services in operation throughout the event to both High Wycombe and Reading, these services cost £10 for single tickets or £15 for two guests who are travelling together.
Another bus service will be in operation running from Henley Railway Coach Station to Reading Bus Station, the opening service leaves at 10.30 p.m. and operates every 20 minutes until 02.30 a.m. inclusive.
Train services run on a regular basis from London Paddington Station to Henley, while First Great Western implement a special timetable throughout the event.