The wonderful Temple Island Enclosure has been one of the finest Henley Royal Regatta hospitality options for over 25 years and 2016 will be no different. The enclosure continues to provide its guests with outstanding hospitality facilities and fine dining; while the riverside location provides unrivalled views of the action.
Guests looking to enhance their Henley experience can enjoy a luxurious cruise on the River Thames, which follows the official Henley Regatta course. As you take in all the breathtaking sights of the Henley Royal Regatta you can enjoy Pimms, Bucks Fizz and a wide variety of soft drinks which are served throughout the cruise, which lasts for around ninety minutes. This is a fantastic opportunity to make your day extra-special.
Henley Regatta Hospitality – Temple Island Enclosure
The Temple Island Enclosure, sitting only metres away from the starting line, celebrates over 25 years of Henley Royal Regatta experiences. Relax and unwind in the gorgeous setting of the riverside gardens and enjoy the very best of hospitality and dining. Enhance your experience even further with the option of a river cruise along the course.
Your Henley Royal Regatta – Temple Island Enclosure package includes:
- Entrance to the Temple Island Enclosure
- Morning tea and coffee upon your arrival
- Champagne reception with Pimms and canapés
- River Cruise(*provided at additional cost)
- Exquisite Four course lunch with fine wines, Brandy and Port
- Traditional full afternoon tea with classic strawberries & cream
- Full complimentary bar to enjoy throughout the day (which includes Champagne)
- River cruise along the official Regatta course
- Beverages including Pimms, Bucks Fizz and soft drinks served throughout the cruise for approximately one and a half hours.
- Floral decoration
- Official Henley Regatta souvenir programme (one per two guests)
- Colour TV
- Reserved car parking space, just metres from the chalet
- Official live commentary from within your Chalet for all Henley Regatta races
- Riverside bandstand which features performances throughout the morning and into the afternoon
- Official event documentation which includes the itinerary for the day and all other information
Please note all prices are per person and subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking.
Getting to the Henley Regatta 2017
The Henley Royal Regatta is one of the most popular events of the British summer and attracts thousands of visitors and fans for all five days.
During the Regatta the roads leading into Henley-on-Thames will be subject to one-way restrictions. The main roads approaching the Henley Regatta will be reinforced by temporary signs. To avoid an issues please plan your journey carefully and allow extra time when travelling by car.
Henley town has excellent rail and bus links, for further information see below.
If you are travelling to the Henley Regatta on the A4130 (London/Wargrave) or the M4 or M40 via the A4155 you’re advised to take the official one-way route via Remenham Lane or Remenham Church Lane. There will be signage which will direct you towards your designated car-park.
There will be two bus services in operation throughout the event to both High Wycombe and Reading, these services cost £10 per person for single tickets or £15 for two guests travelling together.
On both Friday 1st and Saturday 2nd July, a bus service running from Henley Railway Coach Station to Reading Bus Station, the opening service leaves at 10.30 p.m. and will operate every 20 minutes until 02.30 a.m. inclusive.
On Saturday 2nd July, there is a additional bus service from Hart Street, Henley which runs to High Wycombe Railway Station and leaves at 3.00 am.
Train services run on a regular basis from London Paddington Station to Henley, while First Great Western implement a special timetable throughout the event.