Renowned for its fine dining, luxury facilities, and splendid vantage point, the Temple Island Enclosure excels in providing guests with a memorable experience at the Henley Regatta.
Celebrating over 25 years in existence, it stands as one of the venue’s signature hospitality facilities. Visitors also have the option to include a river cruise along the Regatta course, with Pimms, Bucks Fizz and soft drinks served throughout.
Henley Regatta Hospitality – Temple Island Enclosure
Sitting only metres away from the race’s starting line, the Temple Island Enclosure provides onlookers with breathtaking views of the day’s action. Sit back, relax, and unwind in the gorgeous riverside gardens and enjoy the very best of hospitality and fine dining. Enhance your experience even further with the option of a river cruise along the course.
*The River Cruise last for approximately one and a half hours and includes a serving of Pimms, Bucks Fizz and soft drinks throughout.
Your Henley Royal Regatta – Temple Island Enclosure package includes:
- Entrance to the Temple Island Enclosure
- Morning coffee upon your arrival
- Champagne reception with Pimms and canapés
- River Cruise(*provided at additional cost)
- Exquisite Four course lunch with fine wines, Brandy and Port
- Traditional afternoon tea with classic strawberries & cream
- Full complimentary bar to enjoy throughout the day incl. Champagne
- Floral decoration
- Official Henley Regatta souvenir programme (one per two guests)
- Colour TV
- Reserved car parking space, just metres from the chalet
- Live commentary from within the chalet facility for all Henley Regatta races
- Riverside bandstand which features performances throughout the morning and into the afternoon
- Official event documentation which includes the itinerary for the day and all other information
Please note all prices are per person and subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking.
Getting to the Henley Regatta 2018
The Henley Royal Regatta is one of the most popular events of the British summer and attracts thousands of visitors and fans for all five days.
During the Regatta the roads leading into Henley-on-Thames will be subject to one-way restrictions. The main roads approaching the Henley Regatta will be reinforced by temporary signs. To avoid any issues please plan your journey carefully and allow extra time when travelling by car.
Henley town has excellent rail and bus links, for further information see below.
If you are travelling to the Henley Regatta on the A4130 (London/Wargrave) or the M4 or M40 via the A4155 you’re advised to take the official one-way route via Remenham Lane or Remenham Church Lane. There will be signage which will direct you towards your designated car-park.
There are two specialist bus services in operation throughout the event to both High Wycombe and Reading, these services cost £10 for single tickets or £15 for two guests who are travelling together.
Another bus service will be in operation running from Henley Railway Coach Station to Reading Bus Station, the opening service leaves at 10.30 p.m. and operates every 20 minutes until 02.30 a.m. inclusive.
Train services run on a regular basis from London Paddington Station to Henley, while First Great Western implement a special timetable throughout the event.