We are pleased to offer the exclusive and exciting Boaters Enclosure for the Henley Regatta 2020. This wonderful facility provides guests with spectacular views of both the starting line and the iconic Temple Island. Our Henley Regatta Hospitality Packages provide you with a unique experience at one of Britain’s favourite social events.
The Boaters Enclosure was first established in 2016, and has enjoyed fantastic successes every year. You will be experiencing one of the most modern facilities at Henley, but with an assurance of high quality.
What better way to impress your clientele and dazzle your guests? Book online now, or call us on 020 7989 6500.
Henley Royal Regatta Hospitality – Boaters Enclosure
Experience the Henley Regatta in unrivalled style this year with our exciting new facility, the Boaters Enclosure. This splendid corporate setting not only offers guests gorgeous views of Temple Island and the races starting line but also the very finest in VIP hospitality. Make it an occasion to savour in 2020 with our fabulous Henley Regatta Hospitality packages.
- A premium marquee facility on Temple Island Meadows, ideally situated next to the start line
- A delightfully informal corporate environment from which to entertain VIP clients and guests
- Spectacular views of Temple Island, the Oxfordshire countryside and the rowing
- Live musical performance
Boaters Enclosure – Henley Regatta Hospitality Package includes:
- Reserved table within a luxury marquee facility
- Exclusive garden area and informal seating on the banks of the Thames
- Champagne and canapé reception
- Complimentary bar throughout the day (excluding Champagne)
- Four-course fine dining, including a cheese board
- Fine wines to accompany your meal
- Daily Gin cocktails – Mixologists on site
- Afternoon Tea
- Floral arrangements
- Large TV’s showing coverage of the Wimbledon Championships
- Provisions of ladies’ and gentlemen’s cloakroom
- Chinawhite access on Friday and Saturday subject to availability (Additional cost)
- Reserved car parking at the back of the chalet
Live Music Performance
In 2020, talented vocalist and musician, Rich Austin will be entertaining guests in the Boaters enclosure. This international star has been playing professionally for over 11 years and is perfectly suited to the atmosphere and ambience created on the banks of the River Thames.
Prices & Availability
|Date||Facility||Price||Quantity||Add to Cart|
|Wednesday 1st July 2020||Boaters Enclosure||£249.00|| |
|Thursday 2nd July 2020||Boaters Enclosure||£269.00|| |
|Friday 3rd July 2020||Boaters Enclosure||£299.00|| |
|Saturday 4th July 2020||Boaters Enclosure||£259.00|| |
Please note all prices are per person and subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking.