Renowned for its fine dining, luxury facilities, and splendid vantage point, the Temple Island Enclosure excels in providing guests with a memorable experience at the Henley Regatta.
Celebrating over 25 years in existence, it stands as one of the venue’s signature hospitality facilities. Visitors also have the option to include a river cruise along the Regatta course, with Pimms, Bucks Fizz and soft drinks served throughout.
Henley Regatta Hospitality – Temple Island Enclosure
Sitting only metres away from the race’s starting line, the Temple Island Enclosure provides onlookers with breathtaking views of the day’s action. Sit back, relax, and unwind in the gorgeous riverside gardens and enjoy the very best of hospitality and fine dining. Enhance your experience even further with the option of a river cruise along the course.
*The River Cruise last for approximately one and a half hours and includes a serving of Pimms, Bucks Fizz and soft drinks throughout.
Your Henley Royal Regatta – Temple Island Enclosure package includes:
- Entrance to the Temple Island Enclosure
- Morning coffee upon your arrival
- Champagne reception with Pimms and canapés
- River Cruise(*provided at additional cost)
- Exquisite Four course lunch with fine wines, Brandy and Port
- Traditional afternoon tea with classic strawberries & cream
- Full complimentary bar to enjoy throughout the day incl. Champagne
- Floral decoration
- Official Henley Regatta souvenir programme (one per two guests)
- Colour TV
- Reserved car parking space, just metres from the chalet
- Live commentary from within the chalet facility for all Henley Regatta races
- Riverside bandstand which features performances throughout the morning and into the afternoon
- Official event documentation which includes the itinerary for the day and all other information
Prices & Availability
|Date||Facility||Price||Quantity||Add to Cart|
|Wednesday 1st July 2020||Temple Island Enclosure||£249.00|| |
|Wednesday 1st July 2020||Temple Island Enclosure (with river cruise)||£279.00|| |
|Thursday 2nd July 2020||Temple Island Enclosure||£269.00|| |
|Thursday 2nd July 2020||Temple Island Enclosure (with river cruise)||£299.00|| |
|Friday 3rd July 2020||Temple Island Enclosure||£309.00|| |
|Friday 3rd July 2020||Temple Island Enclosure (with river cruise)||£339.00|| |
|Saturday 4th July 2020||Temple Island Enclosure||£289.00|| |
|Saturday 4th July 2020||Temple Island Enclosure (with river cruise)||£319.00|| |
|Sunday 5th July 2020||Temple Island Enclosure||£229.00|| |
|Sunday 5th July 2020||Temple Island Enclosure (with river cruise)||£259.00|| |
Please note all prices are per person and subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking.